Sunday 22 June 2014

Royal Highland Show 2014 - Part 3 - Connemaras

I took millions of photos as usual, all of which can be found here. As ever, feel free to take and use as reference, just remember to credit!

----------------------------------------

 While the other two classes were going on, a few Connemaras were being judged in the last third of the main ring. I'm not as big a fan of Connies as I am of the other native breeds (probably not hairy enough :P) but there were some really outstanding examples being shown this year.

Connemaras

Gorgeous cremello - just look at the difference when the sun came out!

Connemaras

Connemaras

Connemaras

Connemaras

I didn't get any more photos as the light was acting up and I'd headed off for a snack. XD


Part 4 coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. The last one is juuuust to my taste, so to speak. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a proper sensible looking type - I think the wide noseband really sets off his features.

      Delete